Friday, May 29, 2009

31 Weeks 1 Day

Haven't updated the blog in a while but I am going to start writing a lot more frequently now that I have so much time on my hands. I really have nothing major going on now that classes are done and I am no longer working. My days consist of walking at JFGregory Park, swimming, hanging out with family, Kyle and friends and of course preparing for the arrival of the baby!!! Less then 9 weeks to go :) My second baby shower is tomorrow morning at 11:00 and I am very excited about it!! I feel so lucky that Kyle's Mom's wonderful friend Robin has planned the entire event for Kyle and I! She has taken care of everything for us and I feel so grateful! I will write a blog telling about how it goes and I will update everyone on how I have been feeling lately and how everything is going. Check back soon!!!!! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Brandie it is good that there is no any side effects or any problem to your health during your pregnancy.It is more effective for incoming child also.And I mean it your child must be healthy and beautiful off-course!
    r4i sdhc

    ReplyDelete